Choo choo
So I was on vacation, and then I was at these meetings, and then I didn't feel like getting on the computer over the weekend. Getting on the computer on the weekend gives me a work feeling. Now here I am, but with nothing to say.
We went to New York and had the Best Time EVER.
We went to FW and Bog Face's wedding! It was great! I can't think about what Kristen Kosmas said or else I will cry. No, there, see? That's why I can't think about it.
We stayed in Dumbo with awesome hosts. We met Davey! We saw the Drowsy Chaperone (very funny), went to Coney Island and rode this log ride that was so weird. We ate some amazing Indian food. Aaron Thomas, wearing shorts, pulled his socks up high, it was so funny! We saw some people making out in Bryant Park.
Our little Sally was happy to see us when we got home, but she had quite a vacation herself, playing with 2 dogs on a farm in Carnation.
Well when I have something funny to say I will post again. I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive.

2 Comments:
glad to hear it blade!
We have missed you.
Yay, Bladio's backio! I'm happio!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home