Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blech

I am sick!

I am sick of being sick.

I woke up Monday morning with a bad cold, and it's still around. Not only do I cough and sneeze, but my head is foggy as well. UGH! That's just the topper. If not for the foggy head business, I could work, or read books or something. But alas I can't focus or process thoughts. I am sick of watching TV. And I have a lot of work to do, and I'm not getting it done because I can't think straight! Oh and one more thing. I am not sleepy. Usually when I feel sick, I sleep a lot and the time goes by faster. Not this time! I'm wide awake! Even at midnight!

GRRRRRR...

I will leave you with some bits of good news.

1. We got our carpet cleaned and it looks nice!
2. I do love the clothes I get to wear at home when I'm convalescing (sp). See below.
3. I'm already excited about going to Omaha for Christmas.

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2007 6:30 PM , Blogger kww said...

Carpet and clothes look great. I am so sorry you are sick my sweet friend. I can't wait for Christmas either!!! YAY!!!!

Okay, I know this is related to the other post--but did you see the Thirty something "where are they now" deal in a trashy magazine in the last say 6 months. It turns out the naked brothers band are Ken and Patricia's kids, and they made their movie. Which we have thanks to Kate (i mean the Easter bunny at Kate and Roger's house). So you can watch it with Simon if you want. Be forewarned--Crazy cars will get stuck in your head.

I love you!!!! FEEL GOOD!

 
At 10/04/2007 8:12 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

Cold, go away! We need our Blade to be sharp!

 
At 10/04/2007 8:24 PM , Blogger Shannon Perry said...

Poor girl! Lemon in tea, gargle hot salt water, hot towel around the neck, blah blah blah home remedies. Whatever, just feel better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home