Happy Anniversary KWW & Watie!
Happy anniversary guys!!! So many memories...Bompa and the vodka tonic, the family fitzwater*, Zio's slices before the ceremony (and waitress drama), high-heeled shoes with a special name, someone stole my slice of cake (I'm still kind of bummed about that but one day I'll get over it...), zaniness at the bachelor and bachelorette parties (remember that waiter at the French Cafe who loved Bud? remember that cop who showed up at the bachelorette party?), "my man" Neil, famous author's wordy toast at the rehearsal dinner ("Everyone, open your presents.") -- I could go on and on. What a fabulous day, with plenty of fun fun days leading up to it.
You guys are an awesome couple and provide an exceptional example of an excellent marriage in action. Hear, hear!!!!!!!!
XOXO,
bladio
*not their real name

1 Comments:
Thank you Blade--you made it the best!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home