Bladio Blogio

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Constant Comment

The other night I was trying to convince Pete to try a different kind of tea. (He doesn't know this, but I was trying to get him not to drink my Zen tea [green + mint] because no matter how many teas I list for him, he always picks that one and it's running out, plus I think he should branch out, don't you?)

So I listed and listed and listed all of our teas, including "Constant Comment". "It's really great," I said. "It's super delicious, I really like it, it's really good, I just can't stop talking about it."

That's when Pete pointed out it's not called "Constant Compliment," it's called "Constant Comment." Ha ha! So it got me thinking, what did the Bigelow folks have in mind when they named this tea?

-- "It's orange spice."
-- "I like it."
-- "I think it's not so good."
-- "The box is pretty."
-- "It turns brown when you add water."
-- "It's called 'Constant Comment' but the flavor is actually orange spice."
-- "Tea is nice to drink."
-- "This flavor is not my favorite."
-- "I like my tea to be next to a sandwich."
-- "It's got an oranginess to it."
-- "I like to steep my bag for exactly 3 minutes."

I mean, a stream of constant comments is not that cool, when you think about it. Actually it can be somewhat annoying!

6 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 10:14 PM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

It's got an oranginess to it.

That is my favorite comment.

 
At 10/19/2007 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a new tea at Super Target today. It's called ENDURING ELUCIDATION. I hope it's good!

 
At 10/20/2007 5:03 PM , Blogger kww said...

I think I could listen to you constantly comment and never get annoyed.

 
At 10/22/2007 8:13 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

I think it's called "Constant Comment" because when you drink it in a group, people just can't stop saying, "I can't believe it's not butter!"

 
At 10/22/2007 10:50 AM , Blogger Ash said...

Did you like the Aveda tea?

 
At 10/23/2007 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Is it just a coincidence that your google ad is for tea?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home