Bladio Blogio

Monday, October 08, 2007

oh so

I'm feeling better now. I felt somewhat better this weekend, and my left ear popped yesterday. Hopefully my right ear will pop tomorrow.

Sally is doing this thing where she won't walk when we take her outside...what's the deal? She just stands there and won't go no matter how we tug. Is she scared of something?

We saw "Into the Wild". I recommend it highly.

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 8:17 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

I don't think Sally's scared of anything. I just think she doesn't want to go out. She wants to be inside where it's warm.

 
At 10/10/2007 11:24 AM , Blogger DK said...

Glad you are feeling better. That sounded bad.

Maybe Sally senses an earthquake?

 
At 10/11/2007 9:23 AM , Blogger Ash said...

I'm glad you are on the mend. I bet it's the cold ground Sally doesn't like. Perhaps a set of doggy booties would help?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home