Bladio Blogio

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

you look nice

Last Wednesday

Blade: You look nice in that sweater! I never see you wear it.
Pete: Well, it's getting to be that time of year.

Last Saturday

Pete: You look nice in that sweater! Is it new?
Blade: It's yours! Can I borrow it?

It was the same sweater!

6 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 3:11 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Ha ha haaaaaaaaa! You are so funny!

I go through all of the stuff that DK gives to Goodwill because a lot of it is really comfortable and works well for PJ's or painting/yard clothes. Also, a lot of my gym shirts are his old t-shirts.

 
At 10/17/2007 8:26 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

You chicks and your clothes-stealin' ways, I tell you what.

Although the whole "better to ask forgiveness than permission" thing is freakin' hilarious!

 
At 10/18/2007 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two silly people!

 
At 10/18/2007 9:34 AM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

That is great! Will one of you wear in on Saturday, please? Maybe Dave and I will try to borrow it, right during dinner.

Hey, how's the ad experiment going?

 
At 10/18/2007 10:47 AM , Blogger bladio said...

i haven't made any money off my ads yet. i'm sure that's because all of my readers already own all the seasons of alias on dvd!!

 
At 10/20/2007 5:05 PM , Blogger kww said...

What? I wanted to comment about the compliments but I got distracted about the ads...what is the deal? I don' t see any ad for alias?

YOu guys are sweet.
I recently wore a Sweater Watie finds too feminine. It has a french painter look, you know gray with black horizontal stripes and a gondolier guy's collar (which is to say, not much of a collar more of an open neck that highlight the collar bones....)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home