Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

it's halloween it's halloween

this morning i was driving to work along the 520. it was still dark and i passed one of those highway bus stops where if you're waiting for a bus, a light flashes. i looked over and there was a robot waiting for the bus! an old fashioned, boxy robot, just waiting for the bus. not even a hint of the human who must have been inside (right?). it was so awesome!

6 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 10:56 AM , Blogger Ash said...

OMG - that is sooo cool!

 
At 10/31/2007 10:17 PM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Oh, man, I LOVE stuff like that. Robot waiting for the bus! I love Halloween, too. And now with Finn, I extra super love it. (He was a skeleton.)

 
At 11/01/2007 9:07 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

AWESOME!

Halloween evening, I left work and headed to the bus stop myself. There were two Final Fantasy-type characters there: unnaturally long and colorful hair, full-length black coats, boots, and swords. So cool.

 
At 11/02/2007 8:25 AM , Blogger watie said...

You know, this is just the first step. First he robots take over the bus routes...then the quickee marts.

They're nefarious.

 
At 11/04/2007 5:54 PM , Blogger kww said...

I love robots.
Do you remember 2XL?

 
At 11/05/2007 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw an evil clown driving his car when we were traveling a couple of weeks ago! I was glad he didn't turn up at our campsite.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home