Happy Happy
Happy all things: holidays, new year, etc.
Yesterday at work I went into a meeting of about 10-15 people. It's a weekly meeting so I know everyone. I set down my computer and mug of tea and sat down - except that my butt missed the chair, so I sort of crumpled and landed gently on the floor. My butt sort of nicked the end of the chair so that tilted over onto my head.
Embarassing!
But not as embarassing as the time I was in a meeting and I snuggled my calf up to what I thought was the table leg but turned out to be a developer friend of mine's leg! OMG! I about died but what was really weird is that he claimed not to notice.
Here's to a fab 2008, all you funkhausers!!
[edited to repair tense agreement and typo]

6 Comments:
Better to crack up over something like your chair tipping over you than to crack your coccyx!
Smoof! Happy New Day.
I almost painted my bedroom like...
You are awesome. Adorablehead!
OMG LOL! That was soooooooo funny about the table leg! I totally remember that! You made his year! But you were both bright red. :)
Happy new year!
I am interested in the leg story--dang, that is funny.
Waht are we...related? I ended up on the floor at the Red Cross Blood Center last Wednesday because I forgot to eat breakfast before donating!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home