Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Ash

Here's a funny little vehicle that was in front of me through the Arboretum and on 520 until 405 yesterday morning.


I wish I had another picture from the side to show you, but by the time I had a good side view I was going 60 and thought it might not be a good idea to be photographing things. (When I took this shot, as you may be able to tell, it was stop-and-go.)





Anyway, from the side, the body of the car looked like the Monopoly car (that board game, you know) but then it has these old fashioned skinny wheels poking off the front. There is only 1 wheel in the back. I hope to see it again someday.

5 Comments:

At 4/24/2008 8:43 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

That car is awesomely ironic, as it combines old-school design and charm with modern-day efficiency and environmentalism. It's like a 1920s treehugger car!

 
At 4/24/2008 12:24 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Wow - that is awesome! Very cute! It sounds like a Packard except for the single rear wheel.

 
At 4/24/2008 12:25 PM , Blogger Ash said...

P.S. Thanks for dedicating a post to me! :) I feel SUPER special.

 
At 4/24/2008 1:29 PM , Blogger momster said...

When it stopped, did a whole bunch of clowns hop out? Like modern, artsy clowns? Or jesters? Yeah, jesters!

 
At 5/01/2008 5:26 PM , Blogger Shannon Perry said...

I love a car that you can pick up and move when you want their parking space.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home