Bladio Blogio

Monday, July 14, 2008

Waaaaaaaaa

I am pregnant!

This is something that Pete and I have wanted for awhile and we are very happy. I feel kind of weird blogging about it, so I'm not sure if I'll be talking a lot about it on here. Maybe I will. But I wanted to let you know, in case you don't know.

The baby is due at the end of November -- I'm halfway there and things are going well so far. We don't know if it's a girl or a boy and probably won't find out in advance, but then again you never know. We actually had the ultrasound technician write the sex down in an envelope and seal it, so we could find out anytime if we wanted to. We just haven't wanted to so far.

We are very excited!

Yours,
Blade

6 Comments:

At 7/14/2008 4:12 PM , Blogger Ash said...

OMG - I am so impressed that you haven't opened the envelope yet! Or held it up to a lamp to try and see into it! Yay! Yay!

 
At 7/14/2008 7:31 PM , Blogger DL said...

Woohoo !!!
Congratulations !
You and Pete are going to be awesome parents !

 
At 7/15/2008 7:44 AM , Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

congrats!!!

 
At 7/15/2008 8:30 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

We're so happy for you! Now just make sure you don't put the envelope in the freezer; you know how stuff in there disappears!

 
At 7/18/2008 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

 
At 7/20/2008 12:44 PM , Blogger kww said...

YAY! I am so excited too!!! So exciting! I want to have parties to celebrate! YAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home